Regular Scheduled Assistance – Feel at ease and let us take care of the electrical compliance.
CGE Electrical has been committed to maintaining electrical safety compliance for Body Corporates across Brisbane since 1986. We have an in-depth understanding of what is required and the technical knowledge to act on the behalf of you and your owners.
The Australian Standards require all communal property to have regular testing and inspections to ensure electrical compliance.
Let CGE Electrical Services take care of all of the electrical safety requirements for your Body Corporates, therefore reducing your liabilities as a manager. We use our scheduling system to ensure work is completed when due, and manage directly with the on site contacts so you don’t have to. As a result, you and your Body Corporates will have peace of mind that the responsibilities are met, and the occupants have a safer electrical environment.
Body Corporate Electrical Compliance Services which we can manage the scheduling on your behalf:
|Emergency Lighting – 6 monthly Legislation: AS/NZS 2293.2:1995|
|Communal Smoke Alarm Test – 12 monthly Legislation: AS 3786:1993 and AS 1851-2012|
|Switchboard Inspections – 2 yearly Legislation: AS 3019:2007|
|Communal Safety Switch Test – 2 yearly Legislation: AS/NZS 3760:2010|
|Communal Lighting and Seasonal Timer Adjustment Safety and Insurance Recommendation|
How it works:
- CGE Electrical offers all Body Corporate a COMPLIMENTARY Electrical Compliance Audit on a location. This includes a summary of all existing and overdue services for the building.
- A Compliance Quote is provided to the Body Corporate Manager with an outline of what regular services can be provided by CGE Electrical. The prices per service is FIXED for an agreed time period.
- Approval is received from the Owners
- CGE Electrical completes all overdue or non compliance services immediately, then schedules all other works to be completed as per the Australian Standards
- CGE Electrical completed the work as per the required dates and provide reports and any failed items or issues back to the Body Corporate Manager